always love.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008 @ 8:26 PM
A random post of blabs. Coz I’m bored. And creativity && inspiration suddenly struck me and had to let it out. Yeah. Enjoy. :D Legend: For girls. For boys. For everyone.
***
Some people chose to love.
Some people chose darkness.
Some people chose hatred.
Some people chose forgiveness.
And I?
I simply chose to be myself.
***
He looked at me and I looked back.
I smiled – knowing I can never have someone as wonderful as him.
He looked away.
I looked at her and she looked back.
She smiled at me and I quickly looked away.
It simply hurts knowing we can never have anything more than what we do now.
It’s funny how people underestimate the power of words.
***
Am I the luckiest one in the world?
I can’t believe you actually picked me.
***
Does it hurt?
Does it amaze you?
That when you look at her, she isn’t as a wreck as she was when you were there?
How happy she is now that her world doesn’t revolve you anymore?
How she doesn’t get up in the morning, thinking of what clothes to wear, just to impress you?
That she doesn’t look at you the way she did before?
So what if there is still bitterness in her.
So what if she can’t smile that special one that simply spells y-o-u.
At least now, when she looks into those eyes, she’d simply remember the times she wasted for you.
***
Someone once said,
‘Sometimes, it’s better to admire from afar.’
Maybe because it’s easier.
Maybe because it’s safe.
Or maybe simply because, this way, it wouldn’t hurt as much.
***
Pffft. Stop depressing yourself over someone. Who needs boys anyway? Stand up and get over it. Wipe away your tears. Be pretty. Go party. Be happy – dateless or not. Live your life for yourself, and not for anybody else. You don’t need to have someone to be contented. Enjoy while you still can.
***
You’d please her not caring how much you’d go through.
You’d give her the flowers she loves no matter how many meals you skip.
You’d write about her until the pages run out.
Hell, you’d even give her the world if she asks for it.
Too bad though – she likes the jerk.
***
It’s a boy-girl thing. :P
oh, yey, new skin. xD
and due to the public's demand (actually only pau's haha), i have a counter na. :) woah, ang dami agad ah. haha!
You know you love me, so why won't you:
|