say it, and i'm yours.
Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 6:36 AM
Gossip Girl Season 2 Chair scenes i
cried. i cried like a pathetic little crybaby at
6 in the morning. :'( DAMN THAT MOTHERCHUCKER! haha. oh, and
don't go to the
link, they said it's a
virus.
FYI: Blair said "I thought it was you" coz there was a
blackout. but she
still actually knew it was
Chuck to begin with like she said later on, so yeah.
4 days left! i'm psyched! :D
oh, and yes, the first 12 chapters of
Midnight Sun has
leaked. got it last week, and it
sucks. not as
much as Breaking Dawn (the fail of all the fails), but it
still sucks. D:
why are you ruining Edward, SMeyer?! what's he
done to you?! haha.
and yeah, yeah, i'm up and blogging
early. stupid body clock got used to waking up early in the morning. D: i miss waking up at
2 in the afternoon! :P and i recommend you guys to watch
Death Race, btw! watched it last night and it was all sorts of
awesome - brutal and gory, but awesome! :] later, chicas and chicos! ;)
Give me a reason. And "I'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count. The true reason I should stay where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I'm yours.
You know you love me, so why won't you:
|